Saturday, July 21, 2007

Whee ... really fast yarn :)

I ordered the pink camo yarn on Wednesday, and on Friday after work, it was sitting on my porch. So I got started on the camo blanket. I'm hoping to put a shell edging, but I may change my mind and keep it simple and do crab stitch. I'm probably repeating myself, but oh well, lol.

I got through an entire skein of the yarn while at the coffee shop today. I almost thought I had the wrong place, but low and behold, about 4 pm a member of the stitching group showed and I got to hang out and show off what crocheted woven stitch does to camo yarn. I'm glad I gave up the ripple idea. This shows off the yarn so well. And it is really really soft, which at times is hard to find with a variegated yarn. So yay!

I'll post pics eventually, no worries.

No comments: