Thursday, February 14, 2008

In honor of Valentine's Day ...

Teehee! I got roses at work. And 15 people in my cube while I discussed the roses with my husband. So sweet. He knows I love roses. Since he sent them to me at work I can actually enjoy them instead of locking them in the bathroom so the orange terror doesn't decide he needs to "lurve" on them with his teeth, lol. Oh yeah, I also found this and couldn't resist ...




Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"



A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.

Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!



Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out



Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking



What turns you off: fighting and conflict



Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love



:-)

Back to my shows and the mistake rib dishtowel that has hooked me. Now I can't stop buying kitchen cotton damnit. Ooh I need a different size needle, hey that's a pretty color lemme buy it ... lather rinse repeat. Sigh, oh well. At least I will have pretty handmade handtowels. If I actually used them for dishes I think my husband would faint, lol.

2 comments:

PCR said...

My cats like to "lurve" on flowers too!

Your husband is a sweetheart. Mine gave me beer for V-day. He knows me well!

teesagypsy said...

LOL! Nice to know I'm not the only one. The lurving isn't so bad ... it's the biting and eating that worries me.

Awww! If beer is your thing (and it sounds like it is, lol), then yours is sweet as well.