Monday, March 24, 2008

Dude ...


garterlac dishcloth
Originally uploaded by teesachu

I was forever trying to figure out how the whole entrelac thing worked in knitting. It made zero sense to my eyes after doing tunisian crochet entrelac for several years now. I figured it out. In pretty much one day, go me, lol. Although I must admit that it wasn't my brightest idea to attempt to learn this about 20 minutes before I needed to leave to go to my inlaws' house for dinner.

This was kinda tough, especially picking up stitches, for me. But once I trusted the pattern it made infinitely more sense. Hooray for garterlac dishcloth!

The only problem with success is that every time I manage something new in knitted cotton, I need to go out and buy more colors ... more ... moar ... teehee!

No comments: