Saturday, March 8, 2008

Reason why I only left my house by foot today ...

Because my front porch looked like this ...



Yes, that's snow up to my bumpers on my car and halfway up the railing and almost halfway up the post for the mailbox.

Then there's the trashcan and my front window. It was knee deep the last time I went out. Joy. I know I have a friend who really misses this, lol, not.



I'm starting to be very afraid that my neighbors are right about me being barking mad for not starting to bail myself out of this. But I hate having to do this crap twice. Seriously. I'd rather take it in stages and do it once than be out there six times. It really slowed down though, thank heavens. It was coming down at an inch an hour for a fair bit of time. Now it is just flurrying.

There. I have documented it ... LOL.

2 comments:

Bethanie said...

Looks like our senior year in high school.

Unknown said...

LOL, yeah a bit. Except this time I didn't cry when the car got stuck and was able to help the people attempting to help me. BTW, car wasn't stuck after I dug out, it was earlier in the week after the ice storm, lol.