Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Confession time

My WIPs:

  • Katie's Wedding afghan
  • DH's afghan for the semi
  • One Project Linus afghan
  • one baby shower present
Not quite as bad as I thought. Then they announced an art/craft show at work. There was arm twisting I tell you, lol. But I'm going to put Bethanie's afghan in (rose filet afghan) and probably the candlelight doily. This is fine, these are already made. But I really want to show off. There is a complicated aran crochet scarf that I've been wanting to make. If I can finish it by mid-October, I'm putting it in. I'm such the masochist, LOL. Of course this is on top of the afghan I *should* be making as thank you to my MIL for cat-sitting.

I'm extremely proud of myself. I went out to dinner with a friend in downtown Cleveland. Not only did I manage to find reasonable parking, I did it on the night of an Indians game. You have to understand that I never go downtown by myself ever.

Must prepare more stuff now. Ta!

No comments: