Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's arrived ...

I just looked out the window at the first snow of the season that has stuck. Sigh. DH is not going to be happy. He's driving in tomorrow and will not want to be doing it in snow. Especially on a Sunday where they are a bit more ... ummm ... lackadaisical about plowing and salting. At least I made it home from SnB before it started. I really hate dealing with the first work day that involves snow. The entire city forgets that it knows how to deal with snow. Oh well.

Goddess afghan is still going well. I made it through the first repeat. Now I have about 20 more patterns rows before I come to another stripe. I'm working and watching my random selection of movies. I went and bought my library card out of hock today. I had $27 worth of fees. And what did I do? I got 3 more of the things that got it up that high in the first place. I got the 4oth anniversary edition of Sound of Music, Buffalo Girls, and the one I couldn't remember at SnB (much to my chagrin) The Covenant. Hopefully I will remember watching it after I have done so, lol.

We keep growing at SnB. We picked up 2 stragglers, one that I talked to last week and another one who showed up and much good conversation was had :) I also actually talked to the guy that we invariably are trying to oust from the couches. He's really nice, and now I feel incredibly bitchy about doing what I have been doing. Oh well. Such is my life. Miss Crabbypants Ragemuffin reporting for duty! ... LOL

No comments: