Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh the weather outside is frightful ...

But we've got no fire to be delightful. Man. When you look on the weather channel's predictions online for your city and see, not heavy snow, but blizzard, damn. Weather map has a system lined up all the way to Michigan. Oh well. Lolita is being cancelled for the the weekend and we are going out to Bravo for my birthday (which isn't until the 22nd anyway, so no harm no foul). I have a husband who is playing Command and Conquer on his laptop like there is no tomorrow, watching Torchwood and Dr. Who. I have a cat cuddled on one half of my lap and the laptop balanced on the other with another cat behind my head. So, it's still kind of a good day :)

I think I may drag out the doily stuff. The afghans would keep me warm, but the doilies keep me a hair more interpersonal since they don't involve me yelling at people and critters to stop messing with it, damnit. LOL.

No comments: