Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've Got a Goddess Dripping Off My Hook :-)

Finally, I've come up with an afghan that I can give my MIL. The pattern is the Goddess afghan from Happy Yellow House. It's working up marvelously. It's mindless but looks complicated, which is awesome.



As you can see, it even has the Jack seal of approval. Don't mind the bed. I wasn't expecting him to jump in and pose.



Of course, I still have the idea of the the aran afghan. And now I'm wanting doilies. I don't know why because I have very little actual use for them, but damn I want to make the pretty lace again. It's one of my few skills that I haven't shown off yet ;-)

3 comments:

Bethanie said...

That looks beautiful!

Laura said...

That's so pretty!

BTW, I am Saffron. (see Nov. 30 post) And SO SICK OF MISSING SnB!

teesagypsy said...

Aww shucks guys! Thank you! *blushes*