Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blast from the past

Instead of crocheting I was digging around YouTube in search of music that I remembered from high school. When I was one of the arbiters of oddball music among my friends. When I wanted to kill my father because he changed my very carefully tuned car radio back to the local station whenever he worked on the car. I was driving a 1981 Ford Crown Victoria Ltd. that was a police cruiser in 1994 and listening to what became 107.9 The End (damn multimedia mogul bastards who changed the format ... grumble grumble grumble). Anyway, I remember loving this song. I'd embed it, but it appears that the record company has blocked it. I can't be too pissed since I found it. Anyway without further ado, if you wish to click through that is ... Material Issue's song Valerie.

No comments: