Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Okay, I give in ....

More snowflakes, unfinished since the store didn't have the yarn needles that I wanted. Sigh, but that's okay. So here's the pic :)


Not the best pic, but trying to fit six snowflakes, three of them big, was interesting but oh well. What I want now is some Glittalic. I got in touch with a friend of mine who is heading for a really crappy Christmas, so most of the snowflakes are probably going to her. But I found a pattern for popcorn stitch garland. So I think I'm going to make her some. It isn't a hell of a lot but I thought it might brighten her day a bit.

Ah well, off to watch Torchwood and make bumpers for DH's podcast.

3 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Loving the snowflakes they are coming along nice great job.

Sourire11 said...

I love the snowflakes! I have a whole bunch of them that my great-grandmother made for me. I hang them in my windows every year and they are my fav. Christmas decoration by far!

teesagypsy said...

Thank you both for the comments :)