Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Stacking turtles!

Okay, so I never spend money when they have the 10,000 Villages sale at work. I'm excellent at resisting. The thing is, I have this SIL and she's very earth and socially conscious. Then there were all these recalls of plastic kid's stuff for lead paint and small parts. Then, sitting on a back table in the lobby at work was this ....


The bright cloth stacking turtles! Aren't they cute? Fair trade and less chance of lead paint. I'll wait until next year to upgrade my nephew's Little People animals. So, it's official, the holiday shopping season is on. I'm just hoping that an almost 2 year-old little boy will like this (crosses fingers).

And wow, on the way to work this morning ... snow ... damn. I know it is about time, but wasn't expecting to see it for real. Now it's really windy and they are calling for possible accumulation tonight and tomorrow morning. Hopefully there isn't too much, it makes rush hour too interesting.

Ah well, enough doom and gloom. I give you as the final thought, my favorite of the turtles:

:)

3 comments:

Bethanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethanie said...

Looks like a toy turtle orgy.

teesagypsy said...

But it's a cute toy turtle orgy, lol.