Monday, November 19, 2007

Picking and choosing Stitch Stirrers memes, lol

I was kind of at a loss for something to write today. I kinda took the day off from crafting and I have to mow the lawn tomorrow which means that I have to get into work early so I can leave early to have daylight to mow (joy!), so I can't stay up late (I will anyway, but that's beside the point). Anyway, the latest Stitch Stirrers prompt is come up with 10 things you are thankful for and I thought, how appropriate for this week. So, in no particular order and without further ado ...

  1. Friends that are there for you through ... whatever.
  2. Having family to complain about visiting (love even when they irritate the life out of me).
  3. My husband, my great white rescuer from various forms of hell :).
  4. My cats, the furry faces make the house much less lonely.
  5. My house, it provides shelter even in all it's quirkiness.
  6. My neighbors, without which my life would be less entertaining.
  7. Chocolate, just 'cause.
  8. My job without which none of this would be financed. (I kid, I like my job).
  9. The skill and the free time to practice my hobbies.
  10. Ravelry, enabler of my hobbies, lol.

Whew! I did it. Was almost afraid I wouldn't be able to. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before, i wanna say sorry if my english is not too good.
i have a question for you. could you help me. i couldn't copy the prompt to my blog. And i do not know how to put my blog address in the comment just like what you did.
Tell me the way.
please reply. Thanks.

teesagypsy said...

Hi Lita,

There is usually a button while you are writing a post (looks like the earth with a staple over it) that will allow you to add links. Just highlight the text in the blog that you want to appear as a link, press the button, and enter the URL into the text box that pops up and voila! You have a link :) Hope you chose to follow the comment stream.

Teesa