Monday, November 5, 2007

It's funny ...

I used to get upset thinking about all the WIPs that I had. Now that I am whittling them down, I'm a wee bit frightened of not having 400 million projects over my head. Sigh, it never rains but it pours I guess, lol.

Of course, there really isn't any fear that I will be project deprived for long. I want to make my MIL an afghan, I want to make my nephew bath puppets, I want to make an afghan for my own bed, I want to try my hand at socks of some sort, and so on and so on and scooby dooby doo. Sorry, my brain works in oddly musical ways sometimes.

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything else, but I need to go looking for some sort of a pumpkin tealight holder or something. I really want to burn the ginger pumpkin tea lights I bought, but I only have the Hannukah tea light holders and it's a wee bit early for that one. Oh well, I'm sure I can come up with something :)

No comments: