Monday, November 26, 2007

Serendipity again

The ripple is frogged. It was irritating and I kept adding stitches at the beginning so that it wasn't a straight edge. So I quit, I'm done with that one. So I went online to look up another pattern I'd seen so I could just print it and didn't have to pull the ballband off something else. As I was looking I noticed another pattern that looked really familiar. Except the other times I'd seen it, the only way it appeared to be available was with $50 of new yarn. The cabled afghan I've yammered about is a freebie here. And miracle of miracles, required the same amount of yarn. I'm really taking this as a sign now :)

So tonight, another chain in another hall. Okay, that sounds so much better in Evita, lol. Oh well. I have to run tidy up the house a bit. I'm getting DH back for a night ... with a present

Squee!

No comments: