Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I've got project ADD

I was gushing over that cable pattern. I loathe it in the yarn I have. It's too dark for the cables to show up well and if they don't, what's the point of all the work? So I'm frogging, yet again. So for those of you who are convinced that you are project polyamorists, then just look at me, lol.

I have a new plan. A scathingly brilliant idea. I always intended to make the Goddess afghan for my MIL. I think this is the universe trying to kick me in the butt again. So another 200 some chains tonight. Although with worsted weight and a K hook, I'm going to have to go up to an M hook on the chain. I made the discovery this week that I need to go up 2 hook sizes on the chain. Then I can just chain and don't have to concentrate on loose or tight. Hopefully I'll like this one and won't be looking for another pattern tomorrow.

I got my surprise this morning :) Two pounds of chocolate from Montana, lol. He's a sweetie. I just have to make sure not to make a huge pig out of myself. There really should be some for him when he comes home, lol.

No comments: