Thursday, November 8, 2007

Random stuff

I keep seeing the 8 Random Things meme and since I'm kind of dry on stuff, I'm tagging myself. It will be more entertaining than my rant about driving in to work this morning. I'll spare you all that one (trust me, you are better off). So here goes.

  1. I'm a quarter Irish and a quarter German. About the other half, I have no clue because no one will talk about my biological grandfather. Have to wonder what happened to force a divorce in the mid-40s.
  2. I'm addicted to documentaries. I will watch the same ones over and over, especially if they scare me.
  3. There are really only two scents of candles that I like lately, honeydew melon and ginger pumpkin. The melon is for summer and the ginger pumpkin is for fall and winter.
  4. I was never a cat person until I got the two I have. Never liked 'em. Now I purposely try and get them to hop in bed with me, lol. And they like me better than my DH, who is a cat person.
  5. I'm on the second generation of the latest Tamagotchi. Yes, I do know that I'm 31.
  6. Until I married my husband, I had never left the country and barely left the state of Ohio. He took me to Toronto because that little fact about me drove him nuts.
  7. The first car that I bought for myself (with help from my DH before we got married) was financed by a loan from his parents, one of the terms of which was that I marry him.
  8. I used to watch baseball games just to irritate and confuse my father.
So there I am, in all my randomness :)

No comments: