Sunday, November 25, 2007

One more week ... a miscellany

One more week before the great grand push to get everything out for the year will be done. Woohoo! I just spent about 3 hours doing some work from home and I'm ready to kill. Hopefully my coworker won't find my comments too snarky. She's going to have a bird when she sees how much work needs done (and how much weird stuff appears to have happened that I don't think she can control).

Just when I thought I was safe, both of my parents called me today. Both fishing for info. Is there a way that I can get a caller ID unit that will allow me to forward their calls to other parent when I know they are going to do this to me? Sigh, gotta stop whining and worrying about this. Oh well.

Started on the ripple today. It's kind of a slow go, it is single crochet and single crochet in the back loop only. So basically it is a crochet rib ripple only with the ribbing following the ripple. I'll take a pic when I'm a little less into slamming thing around. I'm not really angry, just feeling pent up. Maybe I should have spent like Friday afternoon with my inlaws. I was genuinely enjoying myself (and I really didn't expect that).

Speaking of inlaws, I should start pestering my MIL to get reservations soon. She told me that she wanted an excuse to go somewhere for my birthday (and to blame it on me, lol). So I got this great grand idea. One Iron Chef, 2 area restaurants :D I talked her into taking me to Lolita for my birthday. Squee! His food seems a bit more down to earth than some I've seen, so hopefully I'll be okay. I've never done the fine dining thing in my life, so I figure the slightly more casual one would be the way to go. Yes, I've led a sheltered life, lol.

Anyway, time to ripple away what's left of the evening

No comments: