Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

It went better than I thought. Only one uncomfortable moment where dad went fishing for info. Other than that, it was stories about movies and pets and general family news. Whew! I'm just amazed that for once I kept my mouth shut. But once I answered his question, it just would have gone on and on forever.

My SIL has cooled out ... a lot. She's kind of an oddball about food and I'm guessing she always will be, but that's okay. My nephew is utterly cute and provides much entertainment. Besides, what's not to love in a very enthusiastic excuse to watch Cars? Besides the oddball admission that I will watch the Thomas the Tank Engine series without the provocation of children, it went well. :)

Hope every one else had a great Thanksgiving too!

No comments: